“You have the power to heal your life, and you need to know that. We think so often that we are helpless, but we’re not. We always have the power of our minds. Claim and consciously use your power.” ― Louise L. Hay
Celebrated positive thinker Louise Hay recently passed away at the age of 90. For those of you who aren’t familiar with Louise, she was a best-selling author and is widely considered “one of the founders of the self-help movement” — a definite pioneer.
Louise was a firm believer in mind-over-body and the real power of a positive attitude. After authoring the best-selling book, You Can Heal Your Life, Louise founded her publishing company, Hay House — that company, which started in her living room, has now grown into a multi million-dollar company and is the primary publisher of self-help and motivational books by over 130 authors.
Louise Hay devoted her life to helping people live a positive and empowered life. She encouraged people to realize that we’re never really ‘stuck,’ because we can choose new thoughts and a better ways of thinking, making our future more positive, loving and prosperous.
Louise’s message of hope, mind-over-body, positivity and resilience, were often buttressed with positive and encouraging affirmations. As you read some of Louise Hay’s most notable affirmations, give thought about how you want to live your life, today and tomorrow. Hopefully these positive affirmations will help you re-charge your mental energy so you can accomplish all of your goals and dreams.
1. Life loves me!
2. All is well in my world. Everything is working out for my highest good. Out of this situation only good will come. I am safe!
3. It’s only a thought, and a thought can be changed.
4. Every thought we think is creating our future.
5. As I say yes to life, life says yes to me.
6. We are all family, and the planet is our home.
7. Deep at the center of my being is an infinite well of love.
8. My happy thoughts help create my healthy body.
9. Filling my mind with pleasant thoughts is the quickest road to health.
10. I know that old, negative patterns no longer limit me. I let them go with ease.
11. In the infinity of life where I am, all is perfect, whole, and complete.
12. I am in harmony with nature.
13. Today, no person, place, or thing can irritate or annoy me. I choose to be at peace.
14. I release all drama from my life.
15. Loving others is easy when I love and accept myself.
16. I return to the basics of life: forgiveness, courage, gratitude, love, and humor.
17. The more peaceful I am inside, the more peace I have to share with others.
18. I forgive everyone in my past for all perceived wrongs. I release them with love.
19. I only speak positively about those in my world. Negativity has no part in my life.
20. I now live in limitless love, light, and joy.
Positive affirmations really do work. Are they a cure-all? No. But, if practiced deliberately and regularly, positive affirmations can reduce stress and increase confidence by conditioning the mind to focus-in on the positive.